- establishing project consortium
- managing project progress via closed and open management tools
- preparing interim and final project reports
WP2 aims at analysis of existing practices, available methodologies and identifying institutional needs by:
- development of a questionnaire for online survey and SWOT tool for consortium institutions
- organization of online survey on existing practices and institutional needs
- partner institutions X-raying their practices and identifying the needs (SWOT analysis)
- presenting survey and SWOT results for partner institutions
WP3 aims to adapt and develop Revive and Hextlearn methodologies and to discuss and define quality criteria within expert groups by:
- adapting 2 Hextlearn methodologies (case development methodology and peer review methodology) and Revive curriculum methodology to project needs,
- building expert groups from consortium institutions to identify quality criteria for two areas:
a) continuing professional development (including teacher training)
b) ICT application to foster creativity, business and citizen skills
on four levels:
- institutional strategy level
- quality factors and criteria schemes (awareness building)
- curriculum/ course level
- professional skill development
- developing training material for VET and consortium institutions and individual teachers and trainers.
WP4 aims to facilitate consortium institutions to develop and upload their cases by:
- establishing cased development and communication ICT infrastructure
- consulting and supervising institutions and individual teachers on case development
- consulting and supervising institutions and individual teachers on uploading the cases online at quality community portal.
WP 5 aims to build peer reviewing practices and online community of experts, as well as to ensure internal quality of project progress and outcomes by:
- developing internal quality assurance strategy and tools
- monitoring project progress and outputs internally
- organize peer reviewing of already developed cases (in work package 4)
- develop online community of peer reviewers
- prepare recommendations for case authors for case improvements.
WP6 aims to ensure dissemination and valorization activities in order to contribute to smooth exploitation of project results and sustainability via:
- preparing and distributing project dissemination material and newsletters
- producing project story within a project CD (including adapted methodologies and cases from project lifetime).