Lifelong Learning Program
Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation project
REVIVE VET – Review and Revive VET Practices
Project No. LLP-LDV-TOI-2011-LT-0087
Contractor and coordinator:
Vytautas Magnus University Innovative Studies Institute
Project run: 2011/10 – 2013/09
REVIVE VET project aims to review and revive VET practices applying innovative ICT integration methodologies and building online communities of VET professionals, who collaboratively work together, seeking to improve the quality, attractiveness and accessibility of VET services.
Specific objectives of the project are:
- Implementation of analysis on existing practices, available methodologies and VET institutional needs for ICT integration.
- Methodological development and expert community building (on all four level criteria mentioned above).
- Application of 2 Hextlearn and 1 Revive methodologies and case development.
- Peer reviewing implementation and quality assurance awareness building.
- Online community development by case presentation and peer reviewing implementation.